Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Owls...


My best friend Amber had a baby girl almost a year ago and for her nursery I wanted to do something special. I found wrapping paper with tiny owls on it and thought they would make cute wall art. I made a copy of the ones I liked and blew them up on the computer to the size I wanted. I then cut different elements/shapes out of some scrapbook paper in her colors. Her room was Tiffany blue and red with poka-dot bedding. I placed the different sections together creating the owls and then glued them down on painted canvas. They turned out cute and I think I may use this same technique for other wall art. It is endless what you can do with a little cut paper, some glue, and some imagination.




1 comment:

  1. Well how bout that! Lovely! Seems like you are always engaged in something creative.

    Miss You!

    ReplyDelete